Kohinata "God and Anime on his side" Jun (
whiteshroud) wrote in
kaisou2026-08-26 09:29 am
Entry tags:
UN: Shroud | Voice | Filtered to those seeking a cure for Harumasa
WHO: Jun & Everyone who is working on Harumasa's situation
WHERE: Gemini Network
WHEN: Late August
WHAT: A Clarion Call
WARNINGS: Talk of Terminal Illness
[A group chat is made, and a voice recording of Shroud's modulated voice plays. This tone is detached, a messenger simply delivering word.]
Harumasa has turned 27 this summer. As you know, those with Element Aptitude Regression Syndrome do not typically live to their 28th year. This means if you wish to save him, you have less than a year.
Sunshine is doing all they can to keep him alive, but even they can only do so much against Death. And by request, the God of Salvation and His servants will only provide company to the end, regardless of the outcome. As such, there will be no divine miracle.
If fate is to be changed, it'll have to be by your hands.
...
Per my power, I can give one week warning of death. Work hard so that's not the next time you hear from me.
[OOC: this can be used as a post for characters working on the cure to talk to one to one another! Feel free to threadjack! Shroud will only comment intermittently when addressed/relevant.
WHERE: Gemini Network
WHEN: Late August
WHAT: A Clarion Call
WARNINGS: Talk of Terminal Illness
[A group chat is made, and a voice recording of Shroud's modulated voice plays. This tone is detached, a messenger simply delivering word.]
Harumasa has turned 27 this summer. As you know, those with Element Aptitude Regression Syndrome do not typically live to their 28th year. This means if you wish to save him, you have less than a year.
Sunshine is doing all they can to keep him alive, but even they can only do so much against Death. And by request, the God of Salvation and His servants will only provide company to the end, regardless of the outcome. As such, there will be no divine miracle.
If fate is to be changed, it'll have to be by your hands.
...
Per my power, I can give one week warning of death. Work hard so that's not the next time you hear from me.
[OOC: this can be used as a post for characters working on the cure to talk to one to one another! Feel free to threadjack! Shroud will only comment intermittently when addressed/relevant.

video; un: hextechnician
Can we take inventory of our progress as it stands currently? What does everyone have; whether in concept, materials, or results?
Text; UN; C6H12O6
I have been collaborating with Varian and testing some things for him. After some thorough and diverse testing with Spirit Tree wood, through various forms and methods, I have come to the conclusion it just is not effective enough for the job at hand. Possibly the right track but we would need something similar but multitudes stronger and more efficient.
no subject
[....]
The trees on Cathedral Hill are rather young. What about wood from a spirit tree that's much older?
[He's hoping someone picking up what he's laying down]
(no subject)
un: fuego
(no subject)
UN: Anby | Voice
Re: UN: Anby | Voice
(no subject)
video: un:trienemybest
I have an accessory good and ready- it just needs elemental... help to make it function. So we need to collect supplies for it. After that, we can test it.
video | un: lagenaria
We're making excellent progress on the medication. Starting with the Primordial Seawater from Meropide as a base [who could ever have thought he'd be working with that as an ingredient instead of a cautionary tale?], we've added extracts from Sundelions and bark from the Striking Tree, and worked out the exact ratios needed to balance the elements correctly.
The addition of Herba Mystica has improved the potency and health benefits, but it still isn't quite where I'd like it to be in that regard. We've been working to refine and distill it further, but if there are any suggestions for other ingredients that would serve to boost the pure healing capacity without throwing off the elemental balance, I'm certainly open to considering them. Just a little more, and I think we'll be able to start testing dosage.
video | un: kissmyash
Does anythin' like that even exist? Something that's pure healing without any elemental shit?
(no subject)
(no subject)
voice | un: silhouetto
voice | un: lagenaria
It will be a combination of a medicine that promotes light, water, and wind elements, and an accessory which pulls the balance of elements back toward dark, fire, and earth. The medicine is nearly complete, but I the search for elemental touchstones for the accessory is ongoing.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
text; un: mockingbird
They have nothing to offer in terms of mythical items, but..that doesn't mean they're beyond acquiring any.]
The night is always darkest before the dawn breaks.
Should you need Mockingbird's services, we are here.
video: un:trienemybest
I've been taking a lot of research notes from various possible materials as I've come across them. The seawater around Meropide and Herba Mystica especially, though I've sent those to Baizhu, he's much better at... well, medicine than me. I've been working hard on getting an accessory for Haru built, too- because that's where my skills lie. It's honestly pretty close to the testing stage. I'd rather make sure it has extensive testing so we're not relying on something that might fail us.
no subject
What more does it need to reach the testing stage?
(no subject)
video; un: blade
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Video; UN; C6H12O6
Ah hello, yes, so I have been working constantly on researching and repeating others experiments to verify results. Admittedly this has been one of many research experiments but with the increasing deadline I have moved it to my primary one.
[There is a small, and colorful explosion in the background.Carolyn to goes offscreen momentarily and comes back into view shortly, her lab coat covered in chromatic soot.]
Though I think I may have been over calibrating some with the magical components. I am still trying to get used to the ways in which they function outside of known laws. In addition I have been approaching it from a chemical pharmaceutical angle and while I am slowly being trained on how magical tinctures function Baizhu will definitely be the better one to ask about traditional magic medicines.
I have been doing most of these experiments in my pocket dimension turned mobile lab so if we run into each other and you want to go over results or test something with different equipment do not hesitate to ask.
voice | un: silhouetto
no subject
When someone is fated to die within the week, I'm able to tell how long they have.
It's not 100% set in stone, fate never is, but when it comes to natural deaths... it's more certain.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
voice; un: AUO
the poorsmortals, as has every King before him ever been.and yet.
there's a pull on the web of bonds that tethers Gilgamesh as he is here and now, in this time and place, in this body between mortal and incorporeal, where he can feel the unease in... if not his closest circle, then the circles that they branch out and grow into, because the city is a messy place of tangled web and weave. he sits quiet for a time, considering.
it's not his fight, not his companions. if this boy dies, the only thing that changes to Gilgamesh is that the trust account that funds his medical care closes, one less place for the King to pour out gold.
and yet.
he's never particularly been one to cede a fight without a token of conflict, even if it's a sword thrown in bored passing. and the people of Kaisou are his subjects, even if they'd protest his rule--and so. ]
I've no particular skill in alchemy or the medicinal arts--but I do have resources without limit.
If money has been an object, let it no longer be so. Anything that coin may acquire or a powerful name may enable, I grant you free leave to lay it at my feet--the King will bear the burden to see how this particular struggle comes to pass. If you are too awed to speak to me directly, you may bring your invoices to Miss Yasuho or Sampo Koski; I'll give them the discretion to pass along funds as is fitting.
[ ... and there's a glint of a memory, a thought of a thought of a thought, fragments of past places and times coming together as a spark of intrigue comes to him. ]
I also recall that the Kings of the Past would drink a certain tincture to tolerate long stretches in the mortal world. The potion would return the King to his younger years, before his true knowledge of the world settled the mantle of rule upon his shoulders, and he came to detest humanity for its foibles--it might take me some time to find it in the depths of the Treasury, as I've never bothered to keep a record of my collection, but I could turn some of my time to it if your scholars could find use of such a potion and its antidote.
voice | un: kissmyash | a few days later and at a weird time because he's in Denmark
no subject
Really? Won't the juice cause someone to become immortal?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
[Of course he knows what that is, he knows his legends, but...]
If you happen to know of a monkey who'd be willing to steal us some, I can well imagine that might be just the thing.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
video; un: blade
Good news on the fire reagent front. I spotted a dragon flying around the volcano. If it lives up there, maybe it left something laying around that we can use.
Bad news is that it's so hot that no one can even look at the mountain without being made of stone. My forging gloves aren't enough. We'll need something else to get past the heat and enchanting armor takes time.
no subject
Your protection was just your gloves?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
video | un: silhouetto
Do you need a lift.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
video; un: belleoftheboulevard
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
separate from this post
[Picture attached.]
Come get your man, he's doing things.
(no subject)
Voice | UN: lunae; separate from this post
I'm honestly surprised it took you this long to find a volcano to wander around without protective gear. Do you want me to join you?
[At the very least, he has water magic.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
video, un: polemos
[ his immortal body is good for things like this. ]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)